MLS Power Rankings will come in the shortened version today a I am running out of time getting long information on each team.Starting from the bottom to the top spot:
MLS Power Rankings-Week 32
28) DC United– Definitely worthy of the Wooden Spoon- Next up at MTL on 10/1.
27) San Jose Earthquakes– bottom dweller- Next up LAFC on 9/24.
26) Chicago Fire- Eliminated from playoffs with with really poor season and now must rebuild for 2023.
Next up for them is 10/1 at CIN
25) New England Revolution- went from good last year to bad now. Heads may roll in organization. Next play 10/1 vs. ATL.
24) Colorado Rapids will need a miracle to make the playoffs. Next: 10/1 vs. DAL
23) Charlotte FC is technically alive for the postseason but only by a miracle. Next up is 10/1 vs. PHI.
22) Atlanta United FC is playing their best ball of the season a little too late. Next is at NE on 10/1.
21) Houston Dynamo hung on with a win over Revs. Next: 10/2 at NSH.
more soccer articles here
MLS Power Rankings 20-11
20) Toronto FC is officially eliminated. Next up is 9/30 vs. MIA.
19) Sporting Kansas City gained some points last seek but still eliminated.Next is Sea on 10/2.
18) Vancouver Whitecaps shutout the Galaxy 3-0 midweek and followed that up with a 2-1 win over Seattle, and they’ve put themselves in position to at least have some hope come Decision Day. Next up 10/1 vs ATX.
17) Seattle Sounders path is narrow and out of character.Next:up 9/27 vs CIN.
16) LA Galaxy is on the ropes. Next: 9/24 at SJ.
15) Inter Miami is hanging in and trying to make it, Next on the schedule 9/30 at TOR.
14) Minnesota United is two points ahead of eighth-place RSL with two games remaining and trending in the wrong direction. Next up is at San Jose on 10/1.
13) Real Salt Lake won just twice in their last 11 games and three times in their last 16. Next up 10/1 at LA.
12) Columbus Crew has won just three games in their last 13. 10/1 vs RBNY next.
11) FC Cincinnati is plying great soccer right now and on track for something good.Next: 9/27 at SEA.
MLS Power Rankings 10-1
10) Orlando City recovered from US Open Cup celebration and is almost a lock to advance.: 10/2 at NYC.
9) NYCFC may have turned it around just in time. Now heads to Orlando on 10/2.
8) Portland Timbers not secure yet and Next: 10/2 vs. LAFC
7) Nashville FC allowed just three goals over their last six games, 10/2 vs HOU
6) FC Dallas in now hoping to secure a home playoff spot. 10/1 with COL.
5) New York Red Bulls locked in a spot now Next is 10/1 at CLB
4) Austin FC picked up four points this week against two playoff teams and seem locked into second place in the Western Conference. Next up at VAN 10/2.
3) LAFC after a four-point week, they’re back on top of the Supporters’ Shield race. 10/2 at POR next.
2) CF Montreal locked thing up with a six point week. Host DC on 10/1.
1) Philadelphia Union are now even on league-leading points (64) with LAFC after their 0-0 draw this weekend. They’ll need a break or two to take home the Supporters’ Shield. Next CLT on 10/1.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!
Be the first to comment